Sunday 17 July 2016

Pardon me while I steal the OOC microphone, for my two cents worth (and keep in mind that it is only MY two cents worth.) I have not roleplayed with any of the IMVU “writers” except for a selection of several people, who I felt at least have their shit together in the online-life sense, and show some level of maturity and common sense. Then there is a very SELECT few of those that have encountered me in my "brief" visits to IMVU, and have been nothing but civil and mutually respectful. Lastly, there are those who indulge in the recent flux of bullshit concerning the mentioning of my real-life name, or the writing that I am/or was associated to either by fact, assumption, gossip or speculation.

These are actions from several groups of people who obviously have serious issues. I have no idea who any of you are - and truthfully, I don't really care to find out, and take the time out of my life to get to know you. I have no connections to you, and I don't seek to establish any. Word of advice: If you have that strong of a hatred for someone online after whatever propaganda has filled the small vacant spaces between your ears, you sincerely need help. You remind me of the child's fable of the boy who cried wolf, and perhaps the term, "let sleeping dogs lie" should be diligently practiced.

Very few are setting any fine example internet-wide, of defending any roleplay community; and certainly is not the example you should allow “your community” to represent, despite the fact you seem to think the plight is justified. If it wasn't for the fact that I have extremely thick skin, I'd venture to the thought of saying this is also a  form of online harassment at its absolute pinnacle, and gifted from those who claim to not indulge in the very act itself. In all reality, you all skip up onto your diminutive podiums and cry victim when it suits you, and if there is anyone idiotic enough to pamper the attention seeking attitudes blatantly exhibited. All the better to recruit, looking for sympathy votes as well and continuing the vicious circle.


If you wish others to cease in this display of retaliation, how about you consider your own, take initiative,  by taking a step back, examine the situation from a logical, optimistic and adult point of view. If you have to threaten people in real life over roleplay, perhaps you should consider a clinical holiday with some good medication and a couple of supportive backrubs. Or... better yet, go and rub a few out, and return when your focus can see further than the pixel horizon of grudges and kindergarten bully tactics. I am sure you all have your reasons to excuse you own actions and insults against my assumed activities and female parts.

With all due respect, however, I am NOT involved in your drama and fabrications, other than by mention in your messages, childish pastebins, posts and pulses of paranoia displaying the outright lack of an educated truth. Firstly, most of you have been nothing but outright unprofessional, rude, discourteous and trivial in any of your correspondences with myself in particular. You ostracized potential writer's/participants for whatever immature and speculation your contemptible slight pixelated brains invented; but you didn’t mind dropping names here and there in order to gain a crutch in the pitiful plights you all call: social media, ass-kissing, favouritism, defensive slandering, forewarnings and elitism. This does not just apply to IMVU either, but indeed it is used as an example.

I, do however in spite of it all, owe many of you a grand thank you in all hindsight- I would rather drink a bottle of strychnine than involve myself in any roleplay associated to you, and your  groups which evidently are more about metagaming, numbers and immature victories, slur campaigns and false declarations of who the aggressor(s) is/are, who the victim is and who the instigator is than I care to acknowledge.  Who the fuck cares? Who the fuck are you people to moan about bad treatment when you treat others just as/if not worse? You are all just as bad as the other, though I am sure you all think you’re rather cute, clever and humorous with the Benny Boy Roflmaocopter's.

Standing up for the rights of other roleplayers, while flashing about the Roleplayer’s Bill of Rights, which myself wrote in length in 1997 in conjunction with contributor to Kellindil's Guidelines of Roleplay Etiquette and Rules of T1 Combat. The Roleplayer's Bill of Rights, which was then later reproduced in short-form/or the edited versions to suit the roleplay communities which they were posted on. Some of which I am fully aware of, and had the decency to inform me of their versions. Then there were others who posted them without appropriate credit given to myself or the "actual" authors of those various editions- these have been displayed all over various IMVU roleplay groups. Oops... Colour me shocked, seems many on IMVU practice the arts of copyright and plagiarism, except that is alright and cool so long as it’s not your writing, or intellectual/creative rights being misappropriated. Most of you are nothing but a bunch of whiney charlatans, frauds and miscreants, especially if you try to explain yourselves any different in order to paint yourselves "picture perfect" rather than saying "I was not aware who wrote that, but thank you for providing the correct accreditations." 

Secondly. I am indeed known as THAT-Cunt-Dy, the "ex" wife of  Adrin Eitan/Tetsuya Eitan/ Koshiro Kiri/ Caecyan Eitan/ Nira Eitan/ Andrew (so lovingly published by uneducated morons), the "ex" co-founder/ contributing author of the ‘Chrystalis Project’ (and other wonderful unimaginative appellations and accusations. I also apparently have snakes for hair. I am a unicorn and I scccccchlut about with my "Mexican" Devil Vagina and Disco Dick!! Lawls.). Indeed I was an “active” contributor, and co-founder for approximately three (3) years in total, until I relinquished my rights and retired from the project. This was because of my own personal reasons. Reasons which is no one business but that of my own, and between myself and Andrew. All "good" things come to their end. But, I am not involved in the present harassment, libel, threats and methods of manipulation/intimidation that is currently being tossed about in various IMVU rooms of interest, by those  person's of  "lesser" interest, who simply just "know" my name, but they don't know me- only what they have heard, and not even half of it is remotely correct, but enjoy the wankery.

Seriously find yourselves a new hobby, or better yet some new tactics and methods of defamation. Your stratagem is old, and has in the past been utilized by bigger and better roleplayer's, with more backbone, intelligence and class than what most of you will never achieve in this lifetime. 

I am NOT involved in any of the slurs and disgrace that is being used by the so-called roleplay members/groups/empires/and communities of IMVU, Ayenee and other website's, in order to prove some entitlement. Alibet, those making such ludicrous claims are also screwing with people’s real-life, their names, relationships, careers, making threats, all because of what some mediocre roleplay went screwy and you got butthurt. Get a fucking clue. Grow the fuck up. Get on with your online-lives and leave others to theirs without invading people's privacy.

I am sure I do not speak just for myself here, but I have better things to do than be involved in what I witness as a petty party for children squabbling over cyber dress-up dolls and mesh-penis. So please, in the most polite terms applicable in this situation: Keep my name out of your stagnant festy-bitchy conversations/logs and pastebins. You know who you are, and in every context of the term, you are nothing but low-class amateurs, hiding like cowards in self-monitored/owned rooms, bickering in your rooms like ten dollar whores that just got a top offer, of two dollars.


Perhaps, apologies could be helpful here, but what's more important is to practice what you all preach.

Cheers.

By the way, just to clarify pop-corn fence sitting? (I believe the reference was).  No, it's about being accountable for all of our actions as an "entire" community; without singling people out because none of us are innocent. Nothing is an iron clad decision, nor should people be forced or mocked in whatever decisions they make as "mature" and accountable adults.  We all experience our mistakes differently, and choosing sides has nothing to do with being supportive, assertive and certainly not being brave; definitely not in the context in the above situation- it's called compromise and making intelligent negotiations, without the means of schoolyard antics using negative aggressive behaviour, and then attempting to come across as passively victimized. There is a difference, I suggest you learn them. 


You also cannot deny someone the rights to their own intellectual and creative property. Quit being bitter, coexist amicably or shut your pixel-clamholes so the rest of us doesn't have to suffer the indignity of our names and work being used as shit-flicking fodder for fools. This also applies to those on IMVU claiming to be people who they are clearly not,parading around rooms and ruining years of writing and realm-building to satisfy some exaggerated overweening ego; yes, you fraudulent Ayenee and Rhydin people, especially. Build from the ground up, like we had to, and earn the respect just the same as those like myself and others who are constantly harassed had to.

Note: |Definition| YOU: Refers only to the individuals to whom I am addressing. Names, finger-pointing and blame games have no place here,  I am above those menial campaigns in order to label, when this is merely me addressing the issue relatively neutral and with a semi-civil nature. They know who they are for they define themselves by the way they address and expose themselves.